UPPCL - Office Assistant Grade - III Recruitment
Advt. No. 01/VSA/2017/Revised
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited invites application from Eligible and Interested candidates for the Post of Office Assistant Grade - III. Details of Job are as following:
Name of Post:
1. Office Assistant Grade - III : 2296 Posts
2. Stenographer Grade - III : 227 Posts
1. Application Start Date : From 14-12-2017
2. Last Date For Apply: From 29-12-2017
3. Last Date of Fees Deposit : 30-12-2017
4. Written Exam Date : January 2018 (Expected Date)
1. 1000/- INR For General/OBC Category Applicants.
2. 700/- INR for SC/ST Category Applicants.
3. 10/- INR for Handicapped Applicants.
Age Criteria is given below, you can calculate your age :
Minimum Age as on 01-07-2016 - 21 years
Maximum Age as on 01-07-2016 - 40 Years
1. Should be Graduate or Similar From Recognized University.
2. Minimum 30 WPM Hindi Typing Speed on Computer.
How to Apply:
Apply Online only from the website given Below:
Selection Process (Office Assistant):
1. Computer Based Online Multiple Choice Test
2. Computer Typing Test
Eligible candidates will call for Computer Typing Test (20 marks) in Both English and Hindi Language. The criteria for Pass in Typing Test would be:
A. English Typing Test : 35 Word Per Minute Duration of Test : 5 Minutes
B. Hindi Typing Test : 30 Word Per Minute Duration of Test : 5 Minutes
Hindi Typing Test would be conducted on Krutidev 010 or Krutidev 016 Font.
UPPCL will called 3 times candidates of for typing test. The typing test will be of qualifying nature, 20 marks will be given for typing test. If the candidate qualify the typing test then he/she will be eligible for selection. Candidates Have to pass 30 WPM Hindi and 35 WPM English Typing Test otherwise 0 mark will given in Typing Test.