Note : पूर्ण विराम चिन्ह के लिए की-बोर्ड से | (Pipe) key press kare.
Simple Hindi Typing
The simplest method for Hindi Typing is transliteration method. In which you can type with your English keyboard and it's automatically converts in its Hindi counterpart. It's easiest method for Type in Hindi without learning complex Hindi Keyboard layout. This English typed words get converted in Hindi using transliteration process. For example:
If you want to type - 'नमस्कार' Just type - 'namskar' and press spacebar
Easy Hindi typing featured with suggestion word appear on top bar of typing box, by clicking on desired word you will get it. You can type as long as you want it's free and fastest method for Hindi typing. Here you can copy and use the typed text anywhere you like to use.
You can type articles in Hindi, Poem, Blog. Facebook Post, Tweet etc. using this tool. Just type and copy and paste. It's done !! No need to mess up with Hindi Keyboard layout, font and licensee software. It's Free, Fast and Accurate Hindi typing software.
Hindi typing is important because Hindi is the native language of 600 Million (60 crore) peoples in India, ranked 3rd most popular language in the world. Hindi is one of the official language of India. Hindi language is almost understand by the whole people of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Parts of Afghanistan as well. Hindi is common language for Indian Subcontinent.
Writing system of Hindi is Left to Right and it's write using Devanagari script which one has it's root in Brahmi script. The standard Hindi we type consist 11 vowels, 35 consonants and 10 numerals. Hindi alphabet consists total 52 letters.
Power of Hindi
01. Hindi Day Celebrate on 14 September.
02. The Constituent Assembly of India adopted Hindi written in the Devanagari script as the official language of the Republic of India.
03. Hindi is a direct descendant of an early form of Vedic Sanskrit.
04. Hindi started to develop in the 7th century as "Apabhramsha" and became stable by the 10th century.
05. Hindi is also spoken in countries such as Mauritius, Fiji, Suriname, Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago and Nepal.
06. In Hindi, all nouns have genders, either masculine or feminine. Adjectives and verbs change according to gender.
07. In Hindi, words are written as they are pronounced because each character has a different sound.
08. Prem Sagar, by Lalloo Lal was published in 1805. It’s considered the first published Hindi book and tells the deeds of Lord Krishna.
09. Before the invention of Computers, Hindi is typed using mechanical keyboard known as Remington keyboard layout.
10. Now Hindi can be type with speech to text software.