Kruti Dev To Unicode (Mangal) Font Converter
It's very easy and simple to Convert KrutiDev Hindi Font to Unicode Hindi Font. This conversion tool will convert Krutidev to Unicode (कृतिदेव टू यूनिकोड कनवर्टर). Krutidev is a ANSI font and this tool will convert it to Unicode (Mangal) Hindi font. It is the Fastest and Free Krutidev to Unicode converter.
You can use converted Unicode font anywhere on Internet such a Gmail, twitter, Facebook, forums, comments any where you want to type in Hindi use Unicode it will show in Hindi everywhere. So type or paste your krutidev font text in above box and click the "Convert to Unicode" button to get Unicode text. Copy the Unicode font text from second box and paste anywhere you want.
कृतिदेव से यूनिकोड
कृतिदेव फॉन्ट में लिखे हुए टेक्स्ट को यूनिकोड (मंगल) में परिवर्तन करना बहुत आसान है। अपना कृतिदेव टेक्स्ट उपर दिए हुए बॉक्स में टाइप करे या पेस्ट करे एवम् कन्वर्ट टू यूनिकोड बटन पर क्लिक करे यह सॉफ्टवेयर पलक झपकते ही कृतिदेव टेक्स्ट को यूनिकोड टेक्स्ट में बदल देगा।
इन हिंदी यूनिकोड शब्दों को कॉपी करके आप कही भी पेस्ट कर सकते है, या फिर आपकी सुविधानुसार डाउनलोड भी कर सकते है। यह कृतिदेव टू यूनिकोड परावर्तक मुफ़्त है और सबसे तेज काम करता है।
How do Krutidev to Unicode font converter works ?
This Kurtidev to Unicode Font converter is specialized software designed for this purpose that takes Kruti Dev font text as input and replace the character one by one to it's Unicode counterpart. The resultant text you get is in Unicode Hindi font.
This krutidev to Unicode converter mostly used for official purpose and Indian offices for converting Krutidev typed text in Unicode to make text portable to be use anywhere on digital world. You can download the text as either notepad file (.txt) or MS-Word file (.doc). This Free Kruidev to Unicode converter also display Number of words and character in your text.
I have Unicode Hindi text, can I get Krutidev ?
Yes, you can convert your Hindi Unicode text in Kruti Dev Hindi font. Krutidev is very popular and most beautiful Hindi font. Krutidev is used from decades in Government office and legal documents widely. For this you can use Free Unicode to Krutidev font converter tool.
What is Unicode ?
Unicode stands for universal character encoding. Unicode standard managed by the Unicode Consortium a non-profit organization. The Unicode Standard assigns a unique number for every character of any writing system. Unicode is independent from platform, device, application or language boundaries. Encoding standard provides the basis for processing, storage and interchange of text data in any language.
What is Unicode font ?
Unicode is a Encoding standard and, a font is a graphical representation of text. A Unicode font is a computer font that maps glyphs to code points defined in the Unicode Standard. The Unicode Standard 13.0 contains 1,43,859 characters. Unicode covers all the characters for all the writing systems of the world.
It not only includes alphabets but also includes all symbols, punctuations, and many other characters of the writing system. Example of Hindi unicode fonts are : Mangal, Arial Unicode MS, Aparajita, Akshar etc.
How to change font family of Unicode font ?
After conversion of your Krutidev text into Unicode font. You can change the font family by downloading the text in your system. After download converted Unicode text Open file with MS-word or Notepad and select other Hindi Unicode font family from drop down list. You can download lot's of Free Hindi Unicode fonts from our website itself.
How to type in Unicode Hindi font ?
There are many methods for Type in Hindi with Unicode fonts.
1. English to Hindi Typing - In this method you can type with your English keyboard and get in Hindi. This method known as "Transliteration". It is a very popular method nowadays for Hindi Typing in Unicode Font without practicing any keyboard.
2. Voice Hindi Typing - It's modern way to typing in Hindi with Unicode fonts. Just speak in mic and our speech-to-text software will convert your voice in Hindi words. This method also not required any keyboard practicing.
3. Inscript Keyboard - There are online inscript keyboard available for Unicode Typing in Hindi. With the help of Inscript keyboard you type in Hindi with Unicode Fonts, It's required practice of keyboard.
4. Typewriter Keyboard - Your traditional typewriter keyboard you use for Krutidev typing know as Remington Keyboard are also available for Unicode Hindi Typing by the name of Remington Gail or Remington CBI layout. The layout of these Hindi keyboards are almost same and you can shift easily from typewriter keyboard layout to Remington Gail or CBI.
1. Convert 28 More Font's to Unicode
2. Convert Unicode To Krutidev Font
3. Download 50 Beautiful Hindi Unicode Fonts Free
4. Hindi Unicode Font not Displaying in Notepad / MS-Word ?