Indian Rupees Symbol (₹)
Ruppes is the official currency of India. Reserve Bank of India release Rupees Symbol (₹) for representing Indian Rupees (INR). Here we are providing Free download of Rupees symbol font so you can use it anywhere on your documents to compatible with non-Unicode fonts.
First download the rupee font from link given below and read the instruction how to install and use it. To make Rupees Symbol in Try it Now use Capital letters of Alphabets like - A, B, C,................T.
Free Download Rupees Font Symbol
How to install and use Rupees Font Symbol
1. Download the ₹ symbol .zip file from the given link above.
2. After download extract the file using winzip or any other extractor software.
3. Now you will find ITFRupee.ttf file in the folder
4. Now Double click on the file to open it -> it will show install button -> click on install button to install it (Windows 7).
If you are using windows XP then copy the ITFRupee.ttf file and go to Start -> Control Panel -> Fonts -> Paste the ITFRuppe.ttf file here
5. Now choose ITFRupees Font in MS word or any other application for Rupees Symbol. To Type Rupees Symbol press any key from A to T you will find many version of Rupees font.
6. Use Capital A to Capital T for different Font style in Rupee Symbol.
Unicode for Indian Rupees Symbol ?
The Unicode character for the Indian rupee sign is ₹ (U+20B9). To insert "₹" symbol you can use Unicode u+20b9 or just copy the Rupees sign from here and paste it anywhere you want.